Transfer of Spectrum Licences Held by 7574720 Canada Inc. (7574720 Canada) to i‑MobileCa Inc. (i‑MobileCa)
Posted on Industry Canada website: May 22, 2014
Licence Transfer Decision
1. On January 10, 2014, 7574720 Canada submitted a Transfer Request to Industry Canada, requesting the transfer of two Personal Communications Services (PCS) spectrum licences in Kirkland Lake, Ontario and South-eastern Québec from 7574720 Canada to i-MobileCa.
2. The application was reviewed under the relevant provisions of CPC-2-1-23, Licensing Procedure for Spectrum Licences for Terrestrial Services.
3. The capitalized terms not defined in this decision have the meaning set out in CPC-2-1-23.
4. The Licence Transfers from 7574720 Canada to i-MobileCa, as set out in Annex A, are approved.
5. The application was assessed against the policy objectives and the criteria set out in Section 5.6 of CPC-2-1-23.
6. Industry Canada notes that the Transfer Request was made in the context of an internal reorganization and will not result in any change in spectrum concentration.
7. The Department has determined that the requested Licence Transfer of these spectrum licences will not impact the ability of existing and future competitors to provide services given there will be no change in the post-transfer concentration of commercial mobile spectrum in the affected licence areas.
|Tier||Service Area Name||PCS Block||Licence Number|
|4-101||Kirkland Lake, Ontario||E||5158055|
|TEL-082||Sept-Îles and Gaspésie, Beauce, Québec||B3||5158056|
- Date modified: