Reply Comments on Gazette Notice SLPB-004-14
Consultation on the Technical, Policy and Licensing Framework for Advanced Wireless Services in the Bands 1755-1780 MHz and 2155-2180 MHz (AWS-3)
Information from external sources, not subject to the Official Languages Act, has been provided as a courtesy and is available only in the language in which it was provided.
Third Party Information
Some of the information on this web page has been provided by external sources. Industry Canada publishes all comments received for transparency purposes, but does not endorse or adopt as its own any of the information provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to Government of Canada requirements for official languages, privacy and accessibility.
Posted on Industry Canada website: October 09, 2014
- Bell Mobility Inc.
- Bragg Communications Inc. (o/a Eastlink)
- Submission (PDF, 443 KB, 8 pages)
- Globalive Wireless Management Corp. (WIND)
- Submission (PDF, 401 KB, 6 pages)
- MTS Allstream
- Submission (PDF, 59 KB, 2 pages)
- Niagara Networks Incorporated
- Submission (PDF, 174 KB, 6 pages)
- Public Interest Advocacy Centre (PIAC)
- Québecor Média inc.
- Submission (PDF, 109 KB, 12 pages)
- Rogers Communications Partnership
- TELUS Communications Company
- Submission (PDF, 337 KB, 41 pages)
- Submission (PDF, 198 KB, 12 pages)
- Date modified: