F — Private Advisory Station/Non Controlled Aerodrome
Conditions of Licence
- Communications between private advisory and aircraft stations shall be limited to the handling of messages essential to the safe and expeditious movement of aircraft e.g. conditions of landing strips, availability of fuel, taxis, weather reports, etc.
- Point-to-point communications and the handling of messages related to airport or area traffic control are not permitted.
- The station will provide service to general aviation at least during the normal hours of operation of the aerodrome.
- The licensee shall provide a private advisory service to all aircraft without discrimination.
- The licensee must ensure that radio operators or persons entrusted with the apparatus hold appropriate certificates of proficiency in radio.
Date of last revision: July 4, 2002.
- Date modified: