Posted on the ISED website: November 21, 2017
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
Note: It has been noted that some respondents may not have been aware that submitted comments would be published on our website. To protect the privacy of these respondents, all personal information (e.g. name, address, telephone number) has been redacted. Additionally, to respect copyright regulations, any publically available documents that were attached to submissions have been replaced with the corresponding URL. Individuals that wish to have their personal information un-redacted may contact ISED by email.
Reply comments received on Consultation on Releasing Millimetre Wave Spectrum to Support 5G
- Bell Mobility Inc.
- BSO Coalition
- Reply comments (PDF, 325 KB, 16 pages)
- Canadian Astronomical Society
- Reply comments (PDF, 173 KB, 3 pages)
- Canadian Space Agency
- Reply comments (PDF, 1 MB, 3 pages
- Cambridge Broadband Networks Ltd.
- Ciel Satellite LP and Affiliates
- Reply comments (PDF, 93 KB, 7 pages
- Cogeco Communications Inc.
- Reply comments (PDF, 521 KB, 11 pages
- Facebook Inc.
- Reply comments (PDF, 761 KB, 4 pages
- MobilExchange Spectrum Inc.
- Québecor Média Inc.
- Reply comments (PDF, 62 KB, 9 pages
- Rogers Communications Canada Inc.
- Reply comments (PDF, 321 KB, 37 pages)
- Saskatchewan Telecommunications
- Shaw Communications Inc.
- Telesat Canada
- Reply comments (PDF, 489 KB, 24 pages
- TELUS Communications Inc.
- Reply comments (PDF, 1.4 MB, 69 pages
- TeraGo Networks Inc.
- Reply comments (PDF, 192 KB, 5 pages)