(1) Business information services, namely, providing business information over the Internet pertaining to computers, computer hardware and software and systems, and computer games; retail store services and online retail store services featuring computers, computer hardware, software, computer games, computer peripherals, portable music players and headphones, personal digital assistants, cell phones and accessories, video game consoles and accessories, webcams, books, clothing, back packs, messenger bags, computer bags and novelty items; advertising and business management consultancy; advice and information concerning commercial business management; advice in the field of business management and marketing; business advice relating to advertising; business advice relating to marketing; providing consumer product information via the Internet pertaining to computers, computer hardware and software and systems, and computer games; promoting the goods and services of others via global computer networks, consultancy services relating to the procurement of goods and services; procurement of contracts for the purchase and sale of goods; the bringing together, for the benefit of others, of a variety of goods and services in the fields of computers, computer hardware and software, enabling customers to conveniently view and purchase those goods and services from an Internet web site particularly specializing in the marketing of the sale of goods and services of others; advertising the goods and services of others; advertising of goods and services of others via local and global computer networks; advertising services of a radio and television advertising agency; advertising the goods and services of on-line vendors via a searchable on-line guide; advertising the goods and services of others in periodicals, brochures and newspapers; consultancy services in the field of Internet marketing; direct marketing of the goods and services of others; interpretation of market research data; marketing services in the field of arranging for the distribution of the products of others; providing business marketing information for others; social media marketing; administration of sales promotion incentive programs; promoting the goods and services of others through advertisements on Internet web sites; promoting the goods and services of others by preparing and placing advertisements in electronic magazines; data processing consultancy; charitable services, namely, organizing, developing, and conducting programs and projects aimed at increasing technological development in rural communities.
(2) Financial management advisory services; charitable services, namely, providing funding and financial assistance to computer and technology training organizations; financial services, namely, providing a virtual currency to users of computers and mobile phones via global computer networks and global communication networks.
(3) Telecommunications services, namely, electronic transmission of data and documents among users of computers, namely, transmitting text, music, podcasts, audio books, recorded speeches and lectures, voice messages, chat messages, dictation, radio broadcasts, user-made recordings of ambient noises, ringtones, graphics, music videos, television shows, news and sports webcasts, motion pictures, movies, home videos and video recordings of special events via wide area networks (WAN), local area networks (LAN) and virtual private networks (VPN); transmission of voice, audio, visual images and data by telecommunications networks, wireless communication networks, global communication networks and global computer networks, namely instant messaging services, voice over IP services, video sharing services, and videoconferencing services; streaming of audio and video over global computer networks and global communication networks, namely, operation of a website that provides streaming audio and video such as music, movies, television shows, music videos, news and sports webcasts; providing multiple user access to global computer information networks for the transfer and dissemination of a wide range of information; electronic mail and messaging services; providing access to online computer games and video games via smart phones, tablet computers, mobile phones, cellular phones, mobile computers, hand-held computers, portable computers, onboard computers, personal computers; electronic delivery of images and photographs via global computer networks; instant messaging services; voice over internet protocol (VOIP) services; audio and video broadcasting services, namely, broadcasting of music, movies, television shows, music videos, news and sports webcasts through the provision of telecommunication access to video and audio content provided over global communication networks and global computer networks; providing online chat rooms for social networking; consulting in the field of telecommunication services, namely, transmission of voice, music, photos, graphical images, email and instant messages, and documents via telecommunications networks; providing access to databases; providing user access to a global computer network.
(4) Physical storage of electronically stored data or documents; physical storage of electronically stored digital photographs, music, computer games; providing driving directions for travel purposes via a website; providing travel information and commentary via a website; providing travel information and commentary via a website.
(5) Education and training services, namely providing advisory and counseling services to youth groups on the topics of vocational education, jobs, career opportunities, and entrepreneurial opportunities in the fields of computers, computer software and hardware, computer programming, computer and video games, computer technology and business, cloud and Internet of Things technology, cybersecurity, data analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning, Internet and information technology, movies, music concerts, theatre shows, fashion shows, live comedy shows, ongoing game shows, cultural events, sports events, films and videos, interactive multiplayer online computer games, online computer games, music videos, television shows, news and sports webcasts, motion pictures; entertainment services, namely, providing online computer games, online electronic games and online video games; entertainment services, namely, providing websites featuring information in the fields of entertainment, namely, movies, music concerts, theatre shows, fashion shows, live comedy shows, ongoing game shows, cultural events, sports events, films and videos, and interactive multiplayer online computer games, online computer games, music videos, television shows, news and sports webcasts, motion pictures over the internet and wireless networks; entertainment services, namely, providing virtual online gaming environments in which computer users can interact for recreational purposes via a website; entertainment services, namely, providing interactive entertainment for computer users featuring virtual reality, mixed reality, and augmented reality content, namely, audio, video, text, binary, still images, graphics, multimedia files and computer games via the internet and wireless networks; providing information on entertainment in the field of computer games, video games via global computer networks and global communication networks; providing information in the fields of entertainment, namely fashion, movies, concerts, shows, social and sports events, music, videos and interactive games, news, editorials, and opinions concerning current events, travel and finance; providing information on computer games, video games, video game consoles and accessories thereof via global computer networks and global communication networks; education services, namely, conducting summits, seminars, classes, workshops, online courses, and conferences in the fields of computers, technology, computer programming, computer software, computer games, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud-based technology, Internet technology, big data analytics, business management, business development, the internet of things, entrepreneurship and venture capital financing; providing information in the fields of computers, technology, computer programming, computer software, computer games, artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud-based computer technology, Internet computer technology, the internet of things, big data analytics, business management, business development, entrepreneurship and venture capital financing via a website; education services, namely, conducting summits, seminars, classes, workshops, online courses, and conferences in the field of innovation in the computer and software industry; providing information in the field of innovation in the computer and software industry via a website; providing on-line news in the field of finance.
(6) Application service provider, namely, hosting, managing, developing, analyzing, updating and maintaining applications, computer operating systems, software, and web sites for others; providing technical support, consultation and resources in the fields of computer security, privacy and online safety; computer diagnostic services; computer services, namely, data recovery services; computer technical support services, namely, troubleshooting, testing, and consulting services in the nature of diagnosing computer hardware and software problems; computer services, namely, computer system administration for others; monitoring and management of computer systems and software by remote access; computer services, namely, cloud hosting provider services; consulting services in the field of cloud computing; computer software design; computer software development and computer programming development for others; consultancy in the field of software design; providing consulting in the field of computer technology and software development via a global computer network; consulting services in the design and implementation of computer-based information systems for businesses, namely, configuration management of computer hardware and computer software; consulting services in the fields of selection, implementation, and use of computer software and computer applications; providing online non-downloadable software, namely computer software, namely computer operating system programs and utilities, namely, computer utility file compression and synchronization programs and backup software, computer software for wireless telecommunications for use with wireless devices, namely software for enabling smart phones, portable computers, mobile phones to connect to wide area networks, computer application software to enable uploading, downloading, accessing, posting, displaying, tagging, blogging, streaming, linking, and sharing electronic media and information, namely, photographs, videos, graphical images, text and email messages, text documents, music, and audio recordings, all via the Internet, computer application programs providing connectivity over wide area networks and local area networks for mobile phones, smart phones, computers, televisions, and video game consoles, security software, namely computer software for managing secure communications over computer networks and global computer networks, computer programs for managing communications and data exchange between computers and mobile phones, cellular telephones, personal digital assistants, and hand-held computers, namely email, voice mail, uploading and downloading of computer files over local area networks and global computer networks; providing temporary use of on-line non-downloadable software for database management, software for use in creating and designing websites; providing temporary use of online non-downloadable software featuring a media aggregator and search engine for internet content; providing information on computer technology in the fields of virtual reality and mobile applications via a global computer network; artificial intelligence consultancy; consultancy relating to computer database programs; providing temporary use of online non-downloadable computer software using artificial intelligence for analyzing data for making predictive modeling and analysis, and machine learning and running computerized systems based on the analyzed data; design, development and maintenance of computer software in the field of natural language, speech, speaker, language, voice recognition, and voiceprint recognition; creating indexes of online information, sites available on global computer networks for others; providing temporary use of online non-downloadable computer virtualization software, virtual reality computer software, mixed reality computer software, and augmented reality computer software; cloud computing provider services for general storage of data, namely electronic storage and archiving of files, documents, digital photographs, videos, music, computer games; providing online non-downloadable computer software for displaying geographic location, interactive geographic maps, and images of maps and mapped locations; providing non-downloadable computer software for viewing and searching for information in the nature of photos, reviews, and ratings of business and organizations; consulting services in the field of maintaining the security and integrity of databases.
(7) Hotel reservation services; restaurant reservation services; travel agency services, namely, making reservations and providing travel lodging booking agency services for travelers; sommelier services, namely, providing information on wine; providing information, advice, news, reviews, and commentary in the fields of dining, hotels, and temporary living accommodations for travelers.
(8) On-line social networking services; providing social networking information through the use of online computer databases and online searchable databases; personal concierge services for others comprising making requested personal arrangements and reservations and providing customer-specific information to meet individual needs, rendered online.