(1) Personal care products, namely shampoos, conditioners, soaps for personal use, face wash, body wash, shower gel, bath oils, bubble bath, shaving cream, shaving lotion, aftershave lotion, antiperspirants and deodorants for personal use, sun block, sun screen, sun tanning oils and lotions, hair gel, hair mousse, hair spray, eau de toilette, cologne, perfume, essential oils for personal use, toothpastes and mouthwashes; lotions and creams for hands, face and body; talcum powder, baby powder, bath powder, body powder; cosmetics, namely, lipsticks, non-medicated lip balms, lip liners, lip glosses, eye shadow, eye liners, eye pencils, mascara, cream and powder blushes, face powder, liquid and cream foundations; nail polish, nail polish removers, nail art stickers, temporary tattoo transfers for use as cosmetics, gauze for cosmetic purposes, face paint, baby wipes, disposable pre-moistened cosmetic wipes for personal hygiene, hand cleaning gels.
(2) Bicycle locks; metal dog tags; novelty metal license plates, decorative metal boxes, metal containers for the storage and transportation of goods; figurines made of common metal; metal name badges; metal identification tags; metal identification bracelets (non-precious metal); metal name plates; non-luminous and non-mechanical decorative street signs of metal.
(3) Audio tape recordings and video tape recordings featuring entertainment and information in the field of basketball; pre-recorded optical discs, pre-recorded digital versatile discs, pre-recorded audio and video cassettes, pre-recorded audio and video tapes, pre-recorded compact discs, pre-recorded computer laser discs, all featuring entertainment and information in the field of basketball; computer accessories, namely blank USB flash drives, pre-recorded flash drives featuring information in the field of basketball; stands adapted for computers, laptops and tablet computers; mouse pads, computer mice, compact disc cases, computer carrying cases, protective sleeves for laptop and tablet computers, wrist rests for use with computers, all related to basketball; battery chargers for mobile phones; computer programs for viewing information, statistics and trivia about basketball; computer software, namely screen savers featuring basketball themes; computer software to access and view computer wallpaper; computer web browser software for use in viewing and displaying websites, web pages, digital images, videos and photographs on the Internet; computer skins, namely, fitted plastic film for covering and providing a scratch proof barrier for computers; computer games; computer video games; computer games downloadable from a global computer network; computer games for use on mobile and cellular phones; video games; video game cartridges; radios, electronic audio speakers, headphones and ear buds, wireless telephones, telephones; cell phone accessories, namely headsets, fitted plastic films known as skins for covering and protecting cell phones, face plates and cell phone covers; electronics accessories, namely fitted plastic films known as skins for covering and protecting electronic apparatus, namely MP3 players, electronic tablets and portable digital assistants; covers and stands for MP3 players, electronic tablets and portable personal digital assistants; decorative switch plate covers, video monitors, computer monitors, binoculars; sunglasses; eyeglass frames; eyewear straps and chains; eyeglass and sunglass cases; decorative magnets and fridge magnets; disposable cameras; credit cards and pre-paid telephone calling cards magnetically encoded; downloadable digital video recordings, downloadable digital video stream recordings, and downloadable digital audio recordings in the field of basketball provided over the Internet; downloadable computer software for database management and accessing of information, statistical information, trivia, opinion polling information, and interactive opinion polling in the field of basketball provided over the Internet; downloadable computer games; downloadable interactive video games and downloadable trivia games provided over the Internet; downloadable computer software for use as screensavers and wallpaper, to access and display computer browsers, for use in accessing and searching online databases and websites, digital images, digital videos and photographs on the Internet, for use in designing plastic film computer skins to protect computer monitors, for use in creating avatars for playing games and for use in remotely manipulating computer cursors over the Internet; downloadable electronic publications in the nature of magazines, newsletters, coloring books, game schedules all in the field of basketball provided over the Internet; downloadable catalogs provided over the Internet featuring an array of basketball-themed products; downloadable greeting cards provided over the Internet; mouth guards for sports.
(4) Bicycles, tricycles, electric bicycles, bicycle covers, license plate holders, license plate frames, trailer hitch covers, automotive seat covers, covers for vehicle steering wheels, dashboard covers for vehicles, covers for vehicle seat belts, vehicle head rest covers, covers for vehicles, sun shields and visors for motor cars; antenna toppers, namely, attachments to the tips of automobile antennas.
(5) Jewelry; costume jewelry; beaded jewelry; rubber or silicon wristbands in the nature of a bracelet, beaded necklaces; beads for use in the manufacture of jewelry; earrings, necklaces, jewelry rings, bracelets, cuff links, pendants, charms for collar jewelry and bracelets; clocks; watches; watch bands and watch straps, watch cases, watch fobs; jewelry boxes, metal jewelry boxes, tie clips; medallions; non-monetary coins of precious metal; precious metals; key chains of precious metal; key chains as jewelry [trinkets or fobs]; metal key chains, metal key rings, metal key fobs, metal key tags; leather key chains; non-metal and non-leather key rings; non-metal and non-leather key chains, tags and fobs; figures and figurines of precious metal; trophies of precious metals.
(6) Publications and printed matter, namely basketball trading cards, trading cards, stickers, decals, temporary tattoo transfers, commemorative basketball stamps (specifically excluding postage stamps), collectible cardboard trading discs, memo boards, clipboards, paper coasters, post cards, place mats of paper, facial tissues, note cards, memo pads, note pads, ball point pens, crayons, felt tip markers, rubber bands, pens and pencils, pen and pencil cases, pen and paper holders, desktop document stands, scrap books, rubber stamps, drafting rulers, paper banners and flags, 3-ring binders, stationery folders, wirebound notebooks, portfolio notebooks, unmounted and mounted photographs, lithographs, art prints, posters, calendars, bumper stickers, book covers, bookmarks, wrapping paper, children's activity books, children's coloring books; statistical books, guide books, and reference books, all in the field of basketball; magazines in the field of basketball, catalogs in the field of basketball, commemorative game and souvenir programs related to basketball, paper pennants, paper stationery and writing stationery, stationery-type portfolios, invitation cards, printed award certificates, printed commemorative certificates, printed gift certificates, greeting cards, Christmas cards, holiday cards, informational statistical sheets for basketball topics; newsletters, brochures, pamphlets, and game schedules in the field of basketball; cheques, check book covers, check book holders, comic books; non-magnetically encoded credit cards, gift cards and telephone calling cards; money clips; metal money clips; printed tickets for sporting and entertainment events; collectible card holders and memorabilia holders in the nature of ticket holders, trading card holders.
(7) Athletic bags, shoe bags for travel, overnight bags, umbrellas, backpacks, baby backpacks, knapsacks, duffel bags, tote bags, beach bags, beach tote bags, drawstring pouches, luggage, luggage tags, patio umbrellas, beach umbrellas, valises, attaché cases, billfolds, wallets, briefcases, canes, business card cases, book bags, all purpose sports bags, golf umbrellas, gym bags, purses, coin purses, fanny packs, waist packs, cosmetic cases sold empty, garment bags for travel, handbags, key cases, suitcases, toiletry cases sold empty, trunks for traveling and rucksacks, foot lockers, pet clothing, pet leashes, and pet collars.
(8) Toy boxes and chests, pillows and seat cushions; portable and folding stadium seats and cushions; picture frames; hand-held mirrors; roller shades for windows with suction cups; magazine caddies; wall plaques made of wood, wall plaques made of plastic; soft sculpture wall decorations, namely decorative wall plaques; non-metal reusable bottle caps; non-metal clips for tablecloths; wooden signboards, decorative mobiles; recliners, chairs and stools; tables; portable and folding sports seats and stools; bathroom furniture; dining room furniture; living room furniture; office furniture; outdoor furniture; patio furniture; children's bedroom furniture; bedroom furniture; clothes hangers and coat hangers; trophies made of wood; trophies made of plastic; bean bag chairs; non-metal coat racks; non-metal stands for holding and displaying various types of balls; dividers for drawers; plastic figurines; plastic pet identification tags; wood boxes; furniture chests; gift package decorations made of plastic; plastic novelty license plates; non-metal name plates; billiard cue racks.
(9) Beverage glassware, drinking glasses, shot glasses, mugs and cups made of ceramic, earthenware, glass and porcelain; beer mugs, tumblers for use as drinking glasses, plastic cups, wastepaper baskets, plastic water bottles sold empty, stainless steel water bottles sold empty, bowls, plates, beverage stirrers, jugs, decorative and commemorative plates, glass jars, grill covers namely splatter screens for kitchen use, portable beverage coolers, drink coasters, lunch boxes, bottle openers, salt and pepper shakers, drinking flasks, insulating sleeve holders for bottles, insulating sleeve holders for beverage cans, cookie tins, drinking straws, piggy banks; hair, nail and tooth brushes; bath accessories, namely cup holders; laundry hampers for domestic or household use; bottle stoppers specially adapted for use with wine bottles; figurines made of porcelain in the nature of garden gnomes; figurines made of glass in the nature of garden gnomes, oven mitts.
(10) Cloth banners, cloth wall hangings, textile wall hangings, cloth and fabric pennants; bed, bath and household linens, sheets, blankets, comforters, curtains, draperies, quilts, bedspreads, towels, pillow cases and shams, dish towels, golf towels, textile tablecloths and place mats, stadium blankets, throw blankets, cloth handkerchiefs, cloth flags, plastic flags, unfitted fabric furniture covers, shower curtains, sleeping bags.
(11) Clothing, namely hosiery, socks, athletic footwear, casual footwear, children's footwear, sports footwear, shoes, boots, basketball shoes, basketball sneakers, T-shirts, shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts, sweatpants, pants, tank tops, jerseys, shorts, pajamas, sport shirts, rugby shirts, sweaters, belts, bow ties, neck ties, nightshirts, hats, caps, visors, warm-up suits, warm-up pants, warm-up tops and shooting shirts, jackets, wind resistant jackets, parkas, coats, baby bibs not of paper, head bands, wrist bands, aprons, undergarments, boxer shorts, slacks, ear muffs, gloves, mittens, scarves, woven and knit shirts, jersey dresses, dresses, cheerleading dresses and uniforms, swim wear, bathing suits, swimsuits, bikinis, tankinis, swim trunks, bathing trunks, board shorts, wet suits, beach cover-ups, bathing suit cover-ups, bathing suit wraps, sandals, beach sandals, beach hats, sun visors, swim caps, bathing caps, novelty hats, caps and visors with attached wigs.
(12) Hair bands, ties, and clips; cloth patches for clothing; plastic name badges.
(13) Floor mats for vehicles; cloth wall coverings, fabric wall coverings.
(14) Sporting goods, namely basketballs, golf balls, playground balls, sports balls, rubber action balls and foam action balls, plush balls for games, plastic balls for games, basketball nets, basketball backboards, miniature basketball backboards, pumps for inflating basketballs and needles therefore; golf clubs, golf bags, golf putters, golf accessories, namely, divot repair tools, tees, ball markers, golf bag covers, club head covers, golf gloves, golf ball sleeves, golf putting greens; billiard balls, billiard ball racks, dart board cabinets, electronic basketball table top games, basketball table top games, basketball board games, action skill games, adult's and children's party games, trivia information games and electronic video arcade game machines, basketball kit comprised of a net and toy whistle, dolls, decorative dolls, collectible dolls, toy action figures, bobblehead action figures, stuffed toys, plush toys, jigsaw puzzles, toy building blocks, Christmas tree ornaments and Christmas stockings; toy vehicles in the nature of cars, trucks, trains and vans, all containing basketball themes, novelty foam toys in the shapes of fingers and trophies, toy trophies, playing cards, card games, toy noisemakers, pet toys; beach toys, namely, beach balls, inflatable balls, toy pails, toy shovels, sand toys, sand box toys, water-squirting toys; pool accessories, namely swim floats, pool floats, toy water rafts, foam floats, swim rings, pool rings, foam rings, body boards, surf boards, swim fins, surf fins, arm floats and water wing swim aids, all for recreational use; volleyball game kits comprised of a ball, net, sidelines and toy whistle, and water polo game kits comprised of ball, net and toy whistle; decorative cloth wind socks for use as kites and playthings; miniature stadium reproductions, namely, small toy plastic models of a stadium; snow globes; video game machines for use with television and video game hand held controllers for use with console video gaming systems; exercise treadmills; toy banks.
(15) Coffee, tea, cocoa and artificial coffee; rice; tapioca and sago; flour and ready-to-eat cereals; breads, pastries; flour confectionery; chocolate confectionery; sugar confectionery; edible ices; sugar, honey, treacle; yeast, baking-powder; salt; mustard; vinegar, sauces and condiments, namely, apple sauce, barbeque sauce, cheese sauce, chili sauce, chocolate sauce, gravy sauce, hot sauce, meat sauce, pasta sauce, pepper sauce, relishes, salad dressings, soy sauce, tomato sauce, and sauce mixes; spices; ice; breath mints for use as a breath freshener.
(16) Beers; mineral and aerated waters and non-alcoholic carbonated beverages; fruit beverages and fruit juices; syrups, fruit concentrates and purées and cocktail mixes for making beverages.
(17) Alcoholic beverages, namely, alcoholic fruit beverages, alcoholic tea-based beverages, wine-based beverages, sparkling wines, wines and liqueurs, alcoholic cocktails, alcoholic coolers, brandy, gin, rum, vodka, whisky.
(1) Retail store services, computerized on-line retail store services, online ordering services, electronic retail store services via computer, and electronic mail order catalog services, all featuring basketball-themed and basketball related consumer products, namely, clothing, footwear, headwear, sunglasses, basketball equipment, sporting goods, recreational water sports and swimming equipment and gear, bags, wallets, carrying cases, luggage, travel kits, jewellery, clocks, watches, consumer home electronics, mobile and automobile electronics, home and remote automation controllers and devices, satellite navigation devices, audio-video equipment, smartphones, mobile phone cases, computer hardware and software, cosmetics, body care products, housewares, kitchenware, barware, home décor, pennants, flags, wall hangings, home furnishings, office supplies, stationery, food and beverages, automobile parts and automobile accessories for decorating vehicles, commemorative and collectible souvenirs consisting of basketball related sports memorabilia, books, music, movies, photos, toys and games, video games; promoting the goods and services of others by arranging for sponsors to affiliate these goods and services with a basketball program; promoting the sale of goods and services of others through the distribution of promotional contests provided over the Internet; conducting public opinion poll surveys and public opinion poll surveys in the field of basketball for non-business, non-marketing purposes over the Internet.
(2) Charitable fund raising services.
(3) Audio broadcasting of radio programs by satellite; Internet radio broadcasting; cable television broadcasting; radio broadcasting; subscription television broadcasting; television broadcasting; video broadcasting of basketball games and digital recordings of basketball related content over the Internet; satellite television broadcasting; webcasting services in the nature of providing on-line chat rooms and on-line interactive chat rooms with guests for transmission of messages among computer users concerning the field of basketball; broadcasting radio programs, television programs and sports webcasts over the Internet; providing on-line electronic bulletin boards for transmission of messages among computer users concerning the field of basketball; providing multiple-user access to a global computer information network for the purpose of participating in interactive polling in the field of basketball; wireless communications services, namely, transmission of graphics to mobile telephones; wireless electronic transmission of voice signals, facsimiles, text messages, streaming video, movies, music, photographs, digital images and information in the field of basketball over the Internet and via wireless and cellular networks; wireless broadband communications services, namely the broadband transmission of live broadcasts of basketball games and digital recordings of basketball-related radio and television programs.
(4) Entertainment and educational services in the nature of ongoing television and radio programs in the field of basketball and rendering live basketball games and basketball exhibitions; the production and distribution of radio and television shows featuring basketball games, basketball events and programs in the field of basketball; conducting and arranging basketball clinics and camps, coaches clinics and camps, dance team clinics and camps and basketball games; entertainment services in the nature of personal appearances by a costumed mascot or dance team at basketball games and exhibitions, clinics, camps, promotions, and other basketball-related events, special events and parties; fan club services; entertainment services in the nature of non-downloadable audio, videos and images featuring television highlights, interactive television highlights, video recordings, video stream recordings, interactive video highlight selections, radio programs, radio highlights, and audio recordings in the field of basketball transmitted via a website; providing news and information in the nature of statistics and trivia in the field of basketball; providing on-line non-downloadable games, namely, computer games, video games, interactive video games, action skill games, arcade games, adults' and children's party games, board games, puzzles, and trivia games; electronic publishing services, namely, publication of magazines, guides, newsletters, coloring books, and game schedules of others on-line through the Internet, all in the field of basketball; providing information in the field of basketball via a computer database.
(5) Computer services, namely, providing temporary use of on-line non-downloadable software for accessing, viewing and playing basketball news in the nature of information, statistics and trivia, television highlights, video recordings, video stream recordings, interactive video highlight selections, radio programs, radio highlights and audio recordings, screensavers, wallpaper, browsers, skins, avatars and cursors, all in the field of basketball.